|* If you have any questions regarding where information is posted on the website, please look at the "Site map" first.
* If you have any questions regarding the application process or the system, please refer to the "FAQ" first.
- Questions regarding travel packages
- Questions after application
- Questions about problems with the website
- Questions regarding Personal Information Protection
- Other Questions, Suggestions & Comments
Questions regarding travel packages
|Please refer to the FAQ for questions regarding travel packages.
For information that is not included in the FAQ, please call the "The Shinkansen Tour-Direct Desk" (at the Travel Mail Order Center) or send in your questions via the Special form.
Questions after application
|Please contact the JR Tokai Tours "The Shinkansen Tour-Direct Desk" (at the Travel Mail Order Center) 03-3865-5385 (Business hours: 10:00 - 18:00).|
Questions about problems with the website
|Please refer to the FAQ for questions about problems with the website.
For information that is not included in the FAQ, please send in your questions through the Special form by specifying the following in as much detail as possible.
- Date and time when the error was displayed
- Desired Tour No. (Tour name), Date of departure, No. of persons, Train name
- URL of the page before the error was displayed
- Error message that was displayed
- Environment (such as IE etc.)
Please note that we will not be able to address the problems with the website if you are browsing the website in an environment other than the one recommended by our company.
>>> The environments recommended by our company are here.
Questions regarding Personal Information Protection Policy
|Your personal information will be used and provided only to the extent required for confirming the details of your application and for responding to your questions.
For questions regarding personal information protection policy, please visit the "Personal Information Protection Policy" page.
Other Questions, Suggestions & Comments
|Other Questions, Suggestions and Comments are accepted via the Special form.|